Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 13-15

Well, I actually managed to get in some creative things done this weekend.  On Saturday, I was able to squeeze into the busy day a post on my other blog (about my Golden Globe predictions and hopes).  Then on Sunday, I had a full day of game playing.  Not just any game...role-playing.

It's my first role playing game ever.  Jeremy introduced me to it and included me in his new session.  We've been playing since October (twice a month), and I'm still learning, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far...I hope.  It definitely keeps your imagination on its toes.  Yesterday, we escaped tree prisons, a nasty storm at sea, and a huge dragon turtle that almost killed me!

So, for today, I'm working on writing down the story so far for the others.  We don't really have a running upkeep of the events that passed, and because of the holidays, it had been at least a month since we played last. It's something I've been meaning to get to for a while now, and I'm finally getting to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment