Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 8

Yesterday, I got to work on several things in my search of...me.  One of them was finishing up our weekend wedding project with Jeremy.  I think we're pretty much finished, and it looks great.

Another task was searching the net for creative jobs.  I tried googling "Craft jobs LA" which mainly turned up craft services jobs.  I tried "Artist Jobs LA" and it came up with too wide a variety.  I did google "Props Jobs LA" which came up with some Art Department ads, but I don't know how confident I am in that yet.  Other than acting and college, I've never really put any of my art out there.  I need to boost my skills (and esteem) before I can seriously consider that, I think.

So finally, I decided to turn my cat into a cartoon.  Meet the mighty Zeus.



This project of finding myself has a loooooong way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment