Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2

Okay, I can already tell this goal is going to be tough, let alone the daily blogging to go along with it.  Luckily, I have a pretty big event near the end of the year that has plenty of creative projects in preparation for it - my wedding. :)

In September, my fiance Jeremy and I will finally be getting hitched, after suuuuuch a long courtship (a year and a half!  teeeheee). We are both very creative people, so we have lots of ideas for the whole event that we want to make ourselves. Today, I got to work on one of them.

Now, I can't tell you what exactly it is I worked on (not yet at least). And unfortunately that is going to be the case for much of the things regarding the wedding. We both want to keep as much of the event as possible a surprise for our guests. We want them to walk in and see the place and say, "Wow, this is going to be fun...and it's totally Jeremy and Michele!" So forgive me for not going into more detail, but...I'm really excited about what I worked on today! It was nice to sit down finally and work on it physically, instead of it just living in our heads. 

I can't wait to show off the final project! It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment