Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5

In January 2010, I decided to write a movie blog called Diary of a Celluloid Girl.  I'm a huge fan of films, especially classic Hollywood, so I really wanted to share my love.  I made myself the goal that I would write about one of my favorite films every week that year.  That, in time, grew to two posts a week, with the second being suggestions of what to watch over the weekend.  It was hard to keep up with it because the more movies I included, the more research I needed (and wanted) to do.  I achieved my goal by the end of the year, but without another goal in 2011, the blog fell to the back and got lost in the shuffle of daily life.

Well, this year I've decided to bring it back.  A new goal with it this time - only once a week, whatever films I want to talk about, and no end date.  Today I kicked that goal off, with a Year in Review post about my favorite films of last year.  Read it here and enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment