Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4

Today I worked on another item for my impending nuptials.  This time I got to utilize Photoshop, a program where I can manage the basic stuff, like removing a pimple or changing a photo to grey scale, but beyond that it is a scary void of possible ways to screw a picture up and not even know how I did.  Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I will say this truth - graphic artist I am not.

My design really was the simplest idea I could possibly come up with.  The only extra-special touch I put on it I discovered by accident because I couldn't figure out how to move something.  But luckily, I have my Jeremy.  In just a few minutes, when I showed him my draft, he taught me a few more tricks I didn't know.  I think I've now doubled the amount of things I can do!  (Haha, just kidding again.)  I have a feeling that my Photoshop skills are going to get a lot better as we lead up to the wedding.  Who knows, maybe there is a graphic artist deep down inside me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment